Imagine impacting the lives of millions of people by providing them with the necessary information to improve their health and general well-being – that’s what we do here at LIVESTRONG.com everyday, and you can too! Put your health, fitness and/or nutrition knowledge to work by writing engaging and informative online articles that help more than 5.5 million monthly visitors better understand and take charge of their personal health.
Qualifications: – at least one of the following
- Accreditation in health, fitness or nutrition
- Experience writing about health-related topics in a medical or health magazine, newspaper, journal, blog or other health website
- This is a great writing position for doctors, nurses, physical therapists, personal trainers, dietitians, etc
About the Position:
- Claim, work and submit articles through our digital online office
- Write short-form, 300-500 word articles in your area of expertise
- Receive pre-publication feedback from our professional team of editors
- Build your online visibility and discoverability with article bylines and short bios
- Receive payment for every published article and expect to earn $25 - $35 per hour
- Enjoy telecommute writing around your schedule with no minimum writing requirements
- How-to Articles
- Quick Guides
- Top-Ten Lists
- And many more…
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application, making sure to include your most recent resume and a non-fiction writing sample that clearly demonstrates your ability to write intelligently on a health related topic. Please apply through the link below - applications received through email will not be considered.
Learn More and Apply Here
Posted May 26, 2010; Closes July 10, 2010
RETURN TO JOB POSTINGS
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
New Job Links
*Disclaimer: I try
to get the best writing jobs
I can find but I
can't guarantee a job is still available. And I
can't vouch for the credibility of those who post
jobs. Use at your own risk.
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|