Position: Sr. Content Editor
Location: Downtown Minneapolis
Are you a successful qualitative researcher or consumer insights pro
with exceptional writing/editing skills? Are you comfortable presenting
your research and insights to internal and external audiences? Do you
thrive in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines? Then read
Iconoculture, Inc., a 13-year-old Minneapolis-based company, the leader
in consumer trend research and advisory services, is growing. We are
looking for a Content Editor to produce and manage a variety of
deliverables for the Research and Advisory teams. See
www.iconoculture.com for more details.
- Produce and manage a variety of deliverables for the Research
and Advisory organizations, ensuring consistency, accuracy of
information, and - most important - quality of thought.
- Develop, write, and edit client-facing and public-facing white
papers, newsletters, reports, and other deliverables independently
and/or in collaboration with Consumer Strategist(s) and other staff.
- Be able to observations and trends significant to
vertical/generation and explain their significance.
- Edit to and write in Iconoculture's branded voice and style.
- Accurately analyze and contextualize observations and trends for
connection to consumer behavior and motivations and relationship to
Iconoculture values and Macrotrends.
- Support and partner with other Research staff and
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, cultural studies, journalism, or
English, ; or minimum five years related experience and/or training in
consumer-based marketing, consumer insights, market research; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid writing and editorial experience, preferably in an online
or wire-service environment.
- Experience managing contractors and/or editorial staff.
- Proven ability to work with diverse personalities to edit and
produce quality written pieces for clients and the public.
- .Ability to present to and interact with internal and external
- Impeccable journalistic integrity as well as familiarity with AP
- Understanding of and respect for intellectual property law.
- Demonstrated ongoing performance in a highly creative,
deadline-driven, daily publishing environment.
- Passion for culture; intellectual curiosity.
- Simultaneous appreciation for small-scale observations and
- Ability to analyze cultural and consumer observations for
connection to larger trends.
- Maturity in working and communicating with a variety of people
in virtual locations.
- Ability to create necessary personal systems to maximize
productivity in a virtual work environment.
- Highly responsible regarding deadlines and commitments.
- Flexible, adaptable work style.
- Ability to stay fresh and creative through deadline pressure.
Submit resume and writing samples to: email@example.com
Posted: January 9, 2006; closes February 24, 2006
RETURN TO JOB POSTINGS
Keep up on the latest in e-publishing and other writing resources,
along with links to the best writing on the web by subscribing to
Sunoasis 2006. It's once a month in your e-mail box and free!
Just use the convenient box above.
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
New Job Links
*Disclaimer: I try
to get the best writing jobs
I can find but I
can't guarantee a job is still available. And I
can't vouch for the credibility of those who post
jobs. Use at your own risk.
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|
A Writers Journal