Location: Bradenton, Florida
Gevity, the leading provider of outsourced human capital solution, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, talented individual to join our Marketing team as a Content Producer. This role is intregal to our marketing department and communications, both internal and external. This position pays a salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, short and long term disability and other benefits.
The Content Producer will be responsible for writing, managing, and editing content for Web sites, online publications, and marketing collateral. We are looking for an induvidual who is able to write for various audiences and styles, including marketing communications, business-to-business and employees. Other activities include:
- Information gathering and verifying, concepting, writing, structuring
userflow from page to page, editing and quality control (reviewing for editorial inconsistencies, expired content and broken links at every stage of production.)
- Own and manage content workflow for assigned product categories
- Ensure timely delivery of team s projects
- Ensure all work is complete, on time and on target
- Regularly review competitive sites and share ideas with all teams
- Recommend at least one idea for value-added content per month
- Regularly review library magazine and book resources and inform project
leaders with learnings
- Regularly review the results of your campaigns (email newsletters,
email campaigns, banners ads, etc.), identifying trends and sharing knowledge
with all teams
- Regularly review the emails of three competitors in assigned product
areas, share specific learnings and use then to improve upcoming emails
- Develop and lead at least one content-related workshop for the rest
of the team
- Build strong relationships and work cross-functionally across the organization
including Marketing and Sales, Client Services, IT, Investor Relations, Legal,
Benefits, Subject Matter Experts, etc.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and follow direction
- Prior position as a writer, usability specialist or content producer
- Practical knowledge of Web user interface and design
- BA degree in Communications, Journalism or English
- 5+ years professional experience in writing for Web or print marketing
- General advertising agency or e-commerce writing experience
- Project management experience
RETURN TO JOB POSTINGS
Keep up on the latest in e-publishing and other writing resources,
along with links to the best writing on the web by subscribing to
Sunoasis 2003. It's once a month in your e-mail box and free!
Just use the convenient box above.
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
New Job Links
*Disclaimer: I try
to get the best writing jobs
I can find but I
can't guarantee a job is still available. And I
can't vouch for the credibility of those who post
jobs. Use at your own risk.
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|
A Writers Journal