Company Name: National 4-H Council
Position Title: CopyWriter
Location: United States (Remote job)
We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to important work. Council is seeking an innovative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as a full-time, in-house Copywriter. As a creative services team member, the Copywriter will write and edit copy for various projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas and create concepts to develop messaging. The Copywriter will work to understand Council's brand voice, products/services, branding, and marketing goals through research and interviews. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
In response to COVID-19, all positions are currently temporarily remote.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with our young 4-H audience and drives action and engagement.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the target audience at hand.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Research and understand our 4-H brand voice to develop copy that cuts through our target audiences through online best practices, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for various B2C and B2B marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative designers/agencies from concept development to delivery of final products.
- Revise copy based on team feedback and direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline.
- Must have at least five years of copywriting experience with a lifestyle or youth brand, and a comprehensive portfolio of work.
- Must have exceptional writing, research, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Posted: September 28, 2021; closes November 13, 2021
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
Back to Sunoasis Jobs
New Job Links
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|