Middlesex County, NJ
Our Middlesex County, NJ Company is looking for a detail-oriented professional with strong writing and editing skills to compile and create responses to prospective customers¡¦ inquiries as well as reports/presentations for current clients. The ability to work in a team environment and meet time sensitive deadlines is a must.
- Overseeing the client communications process including initial proposal, research reports and sales presentations.
- Working directly with senior management and other staff to compile, organize and wordsmith communications directed at current or potential clients.
- Spearhead the drafting, editing, and refinement of final project reports into a cohesive and interesting document culled from diverse sources such as market research, brainstorming, and experience.
- Develop and implement techniques and protocols that allow for increased scale and the ability to effectively and efficiently service multiple clients
Ideal candidates for this position should possess:
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with proven ability to implement effective communications.
- Good presentation skills.
- 5 - 8 years¡ experience in corporate communications, technical communications, proposal writing or public affairs.
- B.A./B.S. in communications, English, technical communications or other evidence of strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to identify, build and maintain relationships with all levels of management and other key stakeholders. Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Capability to work on multiple deadline-intensive projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the life sciences industries is a plus.
- All applicants must possess a willingness to tackle a variety of tasks. We operate in an entrepreneurial environment with a focus on providing a high quality product to each of our clients.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity and your skill set matches the
requirements above, please forward your resume along with salary requirements
Posted: April 10, 2006; closes May 25, 2006
RETURN TO JOB POSTINGS
Keep up on the latest in e-publishing and other writing resources,
along with links to the best writing on the web by subscribing to
Sunoasis 2006. It's once a month in your e-mail box and free!
Just use the convenient box above.
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
New Job Links
*Disclaimer: I try
to get the best writing jobs
I can find but I
can't guarantee a job is still available. And I
can't vouch for the credibility of those who post
jobs. Use at your own risk.
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|