Editorial Assistant---Tustin, California
Performs a wide range of editorial and project assistance on USFN publications, training resources, and member services
- Assist in developing, editing, proofing, and compiling annual edition of a 1,000-page industry reference publication
- Assist in compiling copy, proofing and coordinating overall development of quarterly newsmagazine, monthly electronic newsletter, state-by-state desk guides, training video scripts, video personal workbooks, and other publications
- Assist in developing surveys and evaluating responses to provide focus on future programs and publications
- Assist with website updating and maintenance (prior experience using web editing tools and programs is a strong plus)
- Strong computer skills. Thorough working knowledge of Word required, and experience with Excel, Front Page, HTML, Adobe Illustrator and WordPad desired.
- Strong editorial, writing, and proofing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with high degree of accountability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced at motivating volunteers and committees
- Ability to work as a team player in a small office environment
- General knowledge of mortgage banking industry preferred
- Four-year college degree desired, and at least one year of editing or publication experience
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to: Hillary Willett, Director of Publications and Services, at email@example.com.
Posted October 14, 2004; closes November 29, 2004
RETURN TO JOB POSTINGS
Keep up on the latest in e-publishing and other writing resources,
along with links to the best writing on the web by subscribing to
Sunoasis 2003. It's once a month in your e-mail box and free!
Just use the convenient box above.
Cyber Search will show
you where all the writing jobs are!
to top of page
New Job Links
*Disclaimer: I try
to get the best writing jobs
I can find but I
can't guarantee a job is still available. And I
can't vouch for the credibility of those who post
jobs. Use at your own risk.
Laughing Sun| Cyber
Oasis| Send a comment|
A Writers Journal