We've been online for over a decade and have learned many things about this communications medium. The best lesson we've learned is that quality is more important than quantity. Job boards and job searching on the Internet is going
through a sea-change because employers and recruiters are discovering that hundreds of useless resumes aren't cutting it.
Therefore, Sunoasis Jobs has taken a "boutique" view of the process. We cultivate an excellent pool of writing and editing talent and then carefully select the ways and means of bringing them job notices. For those posting jobs
it means more quality response for each posting. When you post a job on Sunoasis.com:
- It is viewed by a highly targeted group of experienced writers and editors, including 2000 subscribers to the opt-in newsletter Sunoasis Jobs Update.
- It gets on the Sunoasis Writers Network that now boasts over 1500 members who have viewable profiles at: Sunoasis Writers Network.
- It is posted on our partner Simply Hired and zipped through a series of platforms to increase its reach on the Net.
- New writers come into Sunoasis.com because it's high in search engine searches. Fresh talent is always coming in to view new ads.
- Twitter alerts are used to notify followers of a job posting as soon as it is posted.
- The ad is posted on the heavily trafficked areas of Sunoasis.com including the job posting page, freelance page, and home page.
To post a job simply fill out the form.
If you are from Canada or outside the U.S., send the ad to: email@example.com and then use CLICKBANK that can accept credit cards from outside the U.S. Your ad will then
be placed on the Simply Hired platform by Sunoasis.
If you have any questions please contact Sunoasis.com at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 925-330-7961
Back to Sunoasis Jobs